Lazada Malaysia And Ninja Van - Items still pending pickup after 1 week

I placed an order with Lazada on 22 June 2016 (Wednesday). On 24 June 2016 (Friday), I received a tracking number for Ninja van and status is Pending pickup.

On 28 June 2016 (Tuesday), I contacted Ninja van and the reply is "...your parcel still pending pick up status means we did not receive the item from your shipper.We unable to arrange the delivery until we receive the item from your shipper.Kindly contact your shipper for further assistance.".

I called Lazada and as expected, they asked me to contact Ninja van. Lazada did a check and assured me that it will be pick up.

29 June 2016 (Wednesday) - Status still Pending pickup

Called Lazada and they told me if Ninja van can commit to pickup, they will do so. Otherwise, Lazada will look for another courier company to deliver.

30 June 2016 (Thursday) - Status still Pending pickup

I called Ninja van and they assured me it will be picked up today.

At 7pm, no change is status. I sent an email to Ninja van and they forwarded my mail to Shipper Care team.

1 July 2016 (Friday)- Status still Pending pickup

After 1 week, Status is still Pending Pickup

Is Ninja van a courier company? Why does it take more than 1 week to pickup from Subang? If pickup takes more than 1 week, how long does will it take to deliver to me? Another week?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #874875 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia And Ninja Van? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia And Ninja Van. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia And Ninja Van.
Filing a new complaint about