My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse.i keep on emailing them everyday and always moved the date the next day, 9 days of always like that.They can't give me the exact reason why this happens.

They just always asked apology at the end of the day. LAZADA I hope you can resolve this issue to them.I'm still waiting for my product to be here. I became impatient to this. Attached here is you can see the date of what I'm talking about.

I hope to hear your reply soon.

Thank You!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #878811 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia And Ninja Van? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 13 #1184617 Federal Territory Of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

In accordance to the above issue and to be fair to NinjaVan I decided to write that the issue has been solved. I have received an email from the place that I ordered the item from that NinjaVan has successfully returned the item. This proof that NinjaVan is still reliable and provide fast delivery except for certain cases. I also received e-mail from NinjaVan "We are currently looking into the matter and will forward this to the Recovery team to investigate and take further action. We thank you for your patience and understanding." Yet here are some useful advice for NinjaVan to improve on to avoid customer from being worried or mad about their items that were still pending on delivery for a long time. Keep updating on the items whereabouts and execute the actions that need to be taken to ensure successful delivery. I hope this will clear up the mis-understanding between both parties. As for the customers that were facing similar problem do write constant email to both parties so that they will attend to your issue. From: Anonymous that wrote with id #1184111

0 0 Reply

Jul 12 #1184111 Batu Caves, Selangor

Similar problem like you and have not yet been solved by NinjaVan item was supposed to be returned on 2th-9th July 2016..However, till today 12th of July 2016 still delivery pending..Have sent them 2 emails and received only apology not the actions that were supposed to be taken. For the first time I am really upset with their service.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.